- Course: IT3049C - Web Game Development
- Format and credit hours: 3 credit hours; Online.
- Instructor: Yahya Gilany, firstname.lastname@example.org
The instructor reserves the right to update this syllabus as class needs arise. Be assured that any changes to the schedule, syllabus or policies, will communicated to you quickly and efficiently.
- IT1090C - Computer Programming I
- IT2040C - Fundamentals of Web Development
If you need a refresher, take a look at the Beginner Materials.
- Create Interactive GUI for games.
You will learn how to
- Use Source Version Control (Git - GitHub)
- Interact with/modify the web page programmatically.
- Use the some of the browsers built-in capabilities and APIs.
- Use Modern JS Libraries to build Dynamic applications and Graphical User Interfaces.
- Create games with Phaser