Search Online 🕵️♂️🕵️♀️
First, when you get stuck you should search online for the answer to your problem. This is a key skill for you to develop.
- If you have an error message, copy and paste it into Google. Read carefully each each result to find exactly what you want.
- If you're looking for ways to implement something, break down the your challenge, to smaller tasks and search for the smaller
- When looking up answers on StackOverFlow, Be careful that you only use Answers to questions that are quite recent (or uses the same versions as yours). Programming moves quickly!
Study Group 👨🏽💻👩🏼💻👨🏾💻👨🏻💻👩🏽💻👨🏼💻👩🏾💻👩🏻💻
highly recommended Many students learn better and faster when working in a group, so I encourage collaborative learning. You can work together in a study group with 2–4 students to discuss class materials, homework assignments, and projects on a weekly basis. However, each student must submit their work individually; your work should reflect your own understanding of the materials.
Ask MS Team's
Questions ❓ Channel 🙋♀️🙋♂️
- If you need technical assistance, please ask you question on Microsoft Teams.
- While I'll do my best to get to your questions as soon as I can, but I will almost always be beat by your fellow classmates.
- It's a great learning opportunity for you to help other students or to engage in technical discussion to find the answer together.
- The class TA (if assigned) will also be monitoring the chat and responding to your questions.
- If you're not able to come to resolution, please @me/mention me on the question thread.
- I will try to periodically check on the questions, comment or correct any answers.
- I highly advise, you regularly check your classmates questions and participate.
SoIT Learning Center
- The IT Learning Center is staffed with a group of TAs who will be able to provide help and guidance.
Office Hours 👨🏫 👨💻
By appointment - please sign up here.
- The calendar will always be up to date with our availability.
After scheduling an appointment, please make sure to open the confirmation email and add the appointment to your outlook calendar
Have Questions regarding your grades or anything that only applies to you?
Please email me and copy the class's TA. Any other questions should be posted on the class's channel.
⛔️ DO NOT SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON TEAMS.